Skip to main content

He exists...




When the morning sun rays touch my cheeks, I believe He exists....
When the rain drops hide my tears, I want to believe He exists...
When a baby smiles at me, it feels like He exists....
When I see the crashing waves, I believe He exists....
When the moon lights up my room, I believe He exists...
The reason I wake up daily, is because He exists....

Comments

  1. إننا احبك واحب مشاركتك حلوه استمري

    فهود يرسل قبلتنا 😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Healing...

Wounds, whether they're on your body or on your mind, need to be cured. Everyone at some point of life faces setbacks , heartbreaks or any other kind of depression. Overthinking, worrying and stressing too cause depression. It becomes hard to focus on life goals. You start doubting your capabilities, worry what others think about you. Even some people decide to end their lives. But that can never be the solution, right? Afterall, we are all humans, we keep making mistakes! It's okay to give yourself second chances. It's okay to love someone even if they don't value it, that's their fault not yours. It's okay to forgive yourself. Sometimes its necessary to forgive people who hurt you, just to free yourself from such negativity. Forgiveness is the best key. There are a lot of ways you can overcome depression, to heal your mind. Start a new hobby ( like I did, started doing art, it worked), do Yoga or meditation, get a pet , traveling and interracting w...

Love or lust?

Have you ever experienced an undeniable pull for someone? Like when he's in front of you , you can't take your eyes off..it seems like everyone around you becomes invisible...you start acting weird when you're close to them...and those eye contacts , like he can see through your soul... you feel somewhat paralyzed by an unknown feeling...the more you want to avoid them the more you get drawn to them...their smile gives you butterflies...it's him only you can think of...you can't express to them as you don't want to show them your vulnerabilities... those long breaths when he calls you, the urge you feel in his voice... that feeling... Is it love or lust????

Feelings

She whispers every night "I love you" to his ears...he pretends like he is sleeping....😴😋 He keeps staring at her while she cooks....she pretends like she didn't notice...😍😋 After a fight she cries herself to sleep, he keeps staring at the sky alone....both pretends they aren't in love...😢🙁 But when they kiss....they pretend like no one is watching....😙😚🙈 Such love..... 💖