Skip to main content

Feelings

LOVE is....

...when He stares at you and you catch him off guard
...when he can't sleep because you fought
...when he asks for forgiveness even it wasn't his fault, fearing to lose you
...when you can feel his Heartbeats racing because of you
...when he acts silly to make you laugh
...when he calls only to say '' I love you" even on a busy schedule
...when he surprises you with your favorite flower
...when he supports you to fulfill your dreams
...when he proudly confesses in front his friends "she's my one and only"...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He exists...

When the morning sun rays touch my cheeks, I believe He exists.... When the rain drops hide my tears, I want to believe He exists... When a baby smiles at me, it feels like He exists.... When I see the crashing waves, I believe He exists.... When the moon lights up my room, I believe He exists... The reason I wake up daily, is because He exists....

Raining Emotions...

Let the rain drench away those dirty streets, Let the rain drench away those dark shadows, Let the rain calm down the flames of night life, Let the rain remind an unforgetful pain... Stagnant watery emotions blocking my heart due to scarcity of love light... When the time is ripe it will come out overflowing like it's habit... I'm happy in my self made boundaries I'm happy within my own illusions... 'Cause TRUTH doesn't exist anymore... Let the rain drench away every leaf Let the rain flow from drains to ponds Let the rain remind the box full of desires Let the rain make tears flowing through those eyes Tripping down each step of life carefully for the fear of fading away, Don't think I'm unhappy, even unhappiness isn't mine... I'm happy in my self made boundaries I'm happy within my own illusions... 'Cause TRUTH doesn't exist anymore...